24/07/2015

Things I Randomly Hate

NOISY EATERS


Okay okay, I get it... your food is heavenly delicious but STOP!


---

SOMEONE USING CERTAIN WORDS WITHOUT KNOWING THE PROPER USAGE AND WHAT IT REALLY MEAN

e.g. "OMG, I haven't been out of my house for 3 days, I am so introvert lately." *facepalm*
"I want to be LGBT" *sigh*
"The pen is dancing on the paper. Yes, I enjoy using hyperbole." WTF?! That's not a hyperbole, that's personification. 


To prevent this mistake, you better use some words you're familiar with or at least know the meaning of it. Or you could google it before. In this modern age, you should work smarter than harder.


---

RACIST
/ˈrāsəst/
(noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Even if you're not insulting any race, I consider it as racist if you say something like...
"Turkish women are beautiful."
"Japanese girls are cute."
"Arabians are good looking" 
"Indonesians are so pretty"
et cetera.

Please, you could just say "You look beautiful!" instead. 
STOP MAKING SOME STUPID STEREOTYPES!


---

PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS LATE
(especially on purpose)

If you have any appointment at 9 o'clock then 9 o'clock it is. It's not 9.30 or even 10 o'clock. 
Haven't your primary school teacher taught you how to read the time on a clock?

How could people invited for something at 7 pm think it's cool to arrive at 8.30? It's rude, and most of my friends do that. 


---

"FOREVER"


The word itself is just way too overrated. There's no such thing as forever unless you're a character in a romantic chick flicks.
"I love you forever" UGH

I am officially allergic to "forever".


No comments:

Post a Comment